Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Past Journal Entries from the Biggest Loser Club (BLC)

I have made a few entries on BLC before I made this blog, so I will post the past journal entries here as well as future ones. And here they are....

March 28, 2009

And it begins

(8:45 AM)
I had signed up with The Biggest Loser Club three days ago. I started this morning with my cardio and I will go grocery shopping for my food today.I went to bed early last night and woke up on my own at 6:30 this morning. I felt good, awake and ready to tackle the treadmill. I walked at a speed of 3.0 at a 4% incline for 35 minutes. That is also including the warm-up and cool-down. The display said I went 1.566 miles and I had burned 218 calories. I also have a Body Bugg to help with my calories burned and it said I had burned 305 calories. When I logged my activity in on BLC (Biggest Loser Club) it was in the middle, so I've decided to go with that one. If I burned more, great. My husband came down while I was doing my cool down and said that he was proud of me for working out this morning. After my cardio, I came upstairs and had some frosted shredded mini wheats and skim milk for breakfast. I feel great and ready for the day.

(10:50 AM)
I am about to go out with my sister to do some dress shopping for her wedding. I won't be able to go out and buy my food before then, so I will have a Slim Fast snack bar for my morning snack and a Slim Fast shake for lunch. I will buy my food while I am out and I am planning on finishing the rest of my meals today with what BLC suggests.

March 31, 2009

Not As I Planned

(11:28 AM)
So much for starting off on the right foot. I wasn't able to get everything I needed for my menu this week and with family in town...life has been sporadic. I didn't do so good with lunch yesterday, but everything else was good. Today is going well so far and I need to go back to the grocery store to finish getting the items I need for this weeks menu. When I went shopping last Saturday, I wasn't fully prepared or organized with what I needed to buy. With everyone else shopping that day as well and having a grocery list that seemed a mile long...I was getting very frustrated. I love my sister and she was with me. Although, she was waiting for a call from her other half, so I also felt rushed. It wasn't a very good experience for me. I know what I need to do to make my shopping at least a little bit better the next time I go out. With that said, I know my weigh-in this week isn't going to be good. I just have to pick up the pieces, learn from my mistakes and move onward.

(9:32 PM)
I did pretty good today. Although, I did miss lunch. It was a timing thing. Next thing I knew...it was time for my afternoon snack. I liked the foods I at today and I just finished with my cardio. I looked ahead to tomorrows workout and what I need to do for my strength training exercises. I picked the ones I'm going to do and have it all planned out. Next, I will look at my food for tomorrow and make sure that I have everything that I need. I feel great and pumped. I have also started a blog about my progress so that everyone else who is not signed with BLC can see how I am doing and give me support that way as well. Hopefully, I can be a good influence to others who have had a rough time keeping in shape, like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment