Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Great Start To Day 2

Before I start my journal entry, I have put a few more things on the right hand side of my blog. I have put a daily analysis, which includes info on my workouts, food intake and calorie information (calories burned will be entered the next day) and on the days I have strength training, I have attached a link to see the demo of that exercise. I have included a food log of what I ate and how much during that day. I know it's a lot of information, but if I keep myself busy with what I'm doing, I'll be more aware of what I'm doing. If you'd like any recipes to any of the food items, please ask me to send them to you. Now, onto my journal entry for today.

(10:04 AM)
Yes! What a morning! I work up early, feeling well rested, and was ready to start the day. I immediately got dressed to do my workout. I did 39 min on the treadmill at a 5% incline and a speed of 3.0 and walked 1.876 miles. After I did my cardio, I did my strength training which was; 1 set of 20 reps each exercise: crunches on ball, prone cobra on floor, squats with ball and modified push-ups. I calculated my deficit of calories burned to my calorie intake for yesterday. I did pretty good at being at a deficit of 1852 calories. That won't be a usual number because I ended up skipping a meal yesterday. We will see how I do today.

(8:16 PM)
It has been a long day, but a very good day. I ate all of the food I was suppose to eat and I did my workout. I feel great! I was surprised with how much food I had at lunch and at dinner. I had to double and triple check the recipe and my menu to make sure it was the right amount. It was all very good. We didn’t do much today because of the weather and that was ok by me. It’s nice to have some time at home once in awhile. I am getting pretty tired so I will be going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment