Thursday, April 2, 2009

The scale...

...such a small thing, yet a feared thing. I'm looking forward to my first weigh-in tomorrow morning...and a little nervous. I haven't done this for a whole week yet, so we will see how I have done so far. I feel that I've done pretty well. I did great on my eating and the only cheat I had was a little lick of pudding from my daughter, Keira's, spoon. I have done all my exercises except for the strength training on Monday (started the change on Tuesday).

I love how much more energy I have by eating better, cleaner food. I automatically wake up anywhere between 6 and 6:30am every morning. I would just lay there for a little bit thinking I will fall back asleep and then I would just get up and do my workout. That way when Keira gets up, I am done and ready to attack the day. Another thing about eating this kind of food...you don't need to go on a special cleanse. The food does that for you. Yeah, noticed it the first day. :P In the back of my head, I knew about these good side effects...it's just been too long since I've experienced them.






1 comment: